What is ASIC information?
Australian Securities and Investments Commission or ASIC is an independent Australian Government body. It is Australia's integrated corporate, markets, financial services, and consumer credit regulator.
ASIC examines data relating to registration and licensing, regulated entity reporting and regulatory activities. It collects granular financial services data on a recurrent basis to improve its evidence base, better understand market developments, detect emerging risks, and drive better consumer outcomes.
CreditorWatch is an ASIC approved information broker with direct access to ASIC registers. We comb the ASIC database and present critical information in an easy-to-read report, enabling you to better understand an entity and identify directors with a history of failed companies. This helps you to make better financial decisions and mitigate credit risk.
Purchase an ASIC Extract to gain access to the following information:
- Directors and secretary details including addresses and date of birth
- Cross directorships
- Shareholders and share structure
- Company addresses (registered and principal place of business) including to and from dates
- Company status
- Historical information of the above (select Current & Historical Extract)
When ASIC receives new information about an entity, a message will appear alerting you about these updates. See example below.
- Click detailed view to see what information has changed.
- Click Update ASIC Extract to purchase a new ASIC extract to view the new changes.